Truths gleaned from last nights gladiatorial contest:
1. Joe Buck is the best sports announcer ever. No contest.
2. I will stop at Publix on the way home to complete our kitchen makeover. And I don’t even drink beer.
3. I would drive there in my VW Passat if I had one.
4. And I will NOT soon be downloading any Black-Eyed Peas songs. Or ever.
Oh, and good game.
Pitchers and catchers report 2/14. I knew there was something special about that date.
8 thoughts on “Super Bowl XLV”
Baseball fans are all alike! You’re the third (so far) baseball fan in my acquaintance to follow comments about the Super Bowl with a plug for the upcoming season.
It’s a conspiracy. But you should get it. You live in heaven. I mean Iowa.
Strongly suggest you figure out what else 2/14 is about; unless you want to be in the doghouse or assigned another kitchen makeover — or worse. I’m just sayin’.
I’ll get on that right away. Doghouses stink.
1. Agreed. Spot on Randy!
2. No Publix in Minnesota – no sweepstakes winning for me.
4. Watched game with my teenaged sons, therefore had a different perspective. At least everyone kept their clothes on! I say best half-time show in years!
Oh, and GO TWINS!!! (Yes, we are all alike.)
My 19 year old daughter agreed with me about the Peas. But I can say this: at least they were not lip syncing – that was pretty clear.
May I add that they DON’T eat “fish curry” in Tibet?
Missed a person or two on THAT focus group, didn’t they?!
Comments are closed.